Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday, Friday

*Like Monday, Monday but better.

Boys are stupid. The End.

On another note, I'm going to turn on the gas heater today. Pretty sure I need a lighter or some sort of open flame. If it doesn't work, I'll either be blown up or will have no heat. Which is fine because LA is having a mini heat wave. The blown up part is not as fine but I will likely not be very concerned with anything at that point. Also, I just found out the building manager's last name is Ebola. There is so much I want to do with that...

On yet another note, my house is not clean and ready for the weekend which is the opposite of what I had planned on Monday. I'll spend today contemplating this. But doing nothing about it.

And just one more note - I have no more notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment