Friday, April 3, 2015

Baby Foot - Part 2


And the very scientific testing continues...
So I lost part of my big toe nail although feel that this is unrelated and more due to yoga, boot camp and walking.  Interestingly enough only part of it started to come off so I've cut the rest into an attractive looking shape.  I know men like a woman with well groomed feet so this is really going to bring them running.  Men love geometric toenail shapes.  Or is it cars?  No, I've just remembered.  It's sex.  Imagine that little beauty sliding up your leg*.  I know.  What a turn-on.

Day 2: You have to soak your feet daily but because I live in drought-plagued SoCal and am very water conscious, I have taken to putting in the plug when I shower and letting the water that collects, soak my feet.  I know, genius.  I didn't think of it.  Have examined my feet minutely for any change.  Drum roll, please....nothing.  Stupid product.  Yes, yes 5-7 days, I know.
Day 3: I continue with the soaking and am avoiding scrubbing my feet with pumice or anything so as to maximize the full effect of the peeling.  When it happens.  Which is not today.  As a result, you might think my feet look a little dirty in the photos.  I can assure you that is just clever camera lighting.  And dirt.

Day 4: Honestly, getting over sugar withdrawals was quicker than this.**

Day 5: Apparently 5-7 actually doesn't mean 5.

Day 6: We have lift-off!  Skin is looking decidedly fally offy.


Day 7:  Ok, things have gotten a bit gross.  This might have been a mistake.  Small children and animals are following me everywhere as I lay a skin breadcrumb trail.My friend is also trying this and made the comment that her husband is following her around with the Dustbuster.  I'm afraid I'm going to need a skip.
Why yes that is my skin on my coffee table.  Who wants to come over and hang out?
*With only a few minor flesh wounds.
**Said for consumer effect as obviously sugar cravings never go away and anyone that says so is hiding cotton candy in their lettuce.


No comments:

Post a Comment