Friday, April 10, 2015

All Good Things Must Come To An End

And some just ok things too. Like my blog. I've come to the conclusion that I need to put my blog on hold until some more people read it. Also, I have several other very important things in my life that I need to focus on right now:
  1. Becoming President. Of anything
  2. Reintroducing sugar to my life. Who knows how this is going to turn out. If I wake up in a bath of M&M's, is that a success or a failure? I say success...if it was empty except for a few stray ones then I think that would be more of a problem.
  3. Matching my Tupperware lids to their corresponding containers.  This is full-time job only superseded by matching stray socks from the dryer.
  4. Preparing for my Mother's visit - seriously, I need to start cleaning now.
  5. That 10 minute power napping thing that's all the rage.  I get as far as 10 minutes and then all of a sudden, it's an hour later and I'm just waking up.     
  6. Crow pose.  The amount of time I spend on my blog (a good 10 minutes each week) is seriously impacting my ability to do this yoga pose.  Also, my lack of arm and core strength and fear that I will pitch forward and land on my nose.  Which is already squashed flat enough as it is.
  7. Finding Albert's missing eye.  I know I put it somewhere.
  8. Picking some more skin off my never-ending peeling feet.
  9. Learning how to fold a fitted sheet that isn't just rolling it around into a ball and pretending that's how it's done.
  10. Finding myself.  Last seen walking into Nordstrom's... (which is not a terrible place to lose yourself)
Thanks to everyone that has read on a regular basis over the last 18 months.  For those that did not read on a regular basis and you know who you are...well, this message is probably pointless since you won't read this.  But just know, you are not getting a Xmas Card this year.
 
PS. Albert says...well, he didn't actually say anything because he's a cat, he can't read or write and he doesn't care about any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment