Sunday, August 25, 2013

First Post - Show Me The Money

So, I wrote a blog – it will be of no use or interest to anyone. I’m hoping to make millions. Pretty sure that’s how it works, you write a blog about nothing, the world reads it and the money just starts pouring in. I think it’s like one of those pyramid schemes that I was never involved in because they’re illegal. And naughty. Will you all just deposit money into my account? And by all, I mean Mum. Cos I think I will have a following of one. This is going to be huge so I’ll probably quit my job next week. When I’m rich. From my blog.

If you’re wondering what will be on the blog – it’s all going to revolve around just things I am thinking. So, it will be brief. And I will have a lot of guest bloggers. It will be centered on Los Angeles – I wanted Paris but I don’t live there. There will be tips on stuff I have done (nothing), things I have seen (minimal), friends I have made (none) and many other pointless topics – it’ll give you an idea of what it’s like to live in a dynamic city from someone with a positive, get-up and go attitude. And then I will write some stuff too.

Blog earnings update: $0. Something has gone horribly wrong.

5 comments:

  1. Um....ok...I'll give you a dollar. A Canadian one. It's a Looney so I figure that's appropriate. Keep your day job! :-) VL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting. I'm a mom now so reading blogs is my primary hobby: how to make homemade organic baby food,DIY everything in my house and weight loss success stories...so yeah, I think yours sounds more interesting, I'm all eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to give you one NZ dollar. That's about 22 cents I think (less tax).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take it. Where were you a couple of months ago - could have put that towards my student loan...

      Delete