Thursday, August 29, 2013

Underground Gym


Remember when I lived in that other place before I was forced to move? Well, I decided I needed to save some money so I put in an underground gym – it’s underground cos it was in my basement and it’s underground because it’s a cool secret place that only cool people know about. Get it? Except that now I’ve put it out here and I can’t guarantee that everyone reading this is cool so now uncool people might also know about it. But they don’t know the secret knock and it’s invite only to keep the riff raff out. First rule of Underground Gym is no one talks about Underground Gym.  Except me. 

It’s pretty sweet to come home, put on your workout gear and head down underground to your own underground gym every day. Well, at least 4 times a week. Definitely, that one time I went down there. For sure. Sweet.




However, now that I have this new place with no basement, I have an Above Ground Cupboard. It’s a little less open and I don’t have full range of movement but probably just takes some getting used to?


 

I had a whole membership plan designed for the Underground Gym- BYO towels, weights, yoga mat, treadmill but I'm revising now with the smaller space in mind.  Probably not going to offer lockers.  Hit me up if you want to reserve a spot for Aqua Aerobics on Tuesdays at Above Ground Cupboard.  BYO pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment