Monday, August 18, 2014

Things That Are Annoying But Not Really...

...in the big scheme of things:
  1. When you're driving and you hit a bump and your glovebox pops open. Luckily LA roads are well maintained so only happens every couple of minutes.
  2. When you're driving and you hit a bump and your glovebox pops open and your A/C goes on. All by itself. Cool car trick or shitty car? You decide. I know what I think...
  3. Buckets and cats pooping inside. I may have beaten this horse to death...but I'm still annoyed about it
  4. Having spontaneous A/C in your car but none in your house.
  5. Dogs upstairs that bark when you blink. Which technically I wouldn't mind since they would be great when intruders were around but they are (a) Unable to distinguish between intruders and people who live there that are quietly sitting on the couch occasionally blinking and (b) the size of an eggplant. 
  6. When you have been existing on nothing but vegetables and pickles for months and no one has noticed. Other than your neighbor who apparently was watching you stand on a stool outside your window while fixing a bucket attached to a screen to prevent the upstairs A/C unit from getting the carpet wet on your cats entry mode which was making him poop inside. Good to know that's my environment for shining...
  7. Having a kettlebell sit in your living room and look accusingly at you. Which is not really fair since I have been dusting it. Now I drape a cloth over it so it can't make me feel guilty. I think it wants me to use it whereas I like it more as decor.
  8. Not winning the lottery. Actually in the big scheme of things, this is more than annoying. It's affecting how I want to live my life.

1 comment:

  1. Here's something that's annoying. I left a clever comment on one of your posts and it never posted and disappeared. Let's see what happens this time.

    ReplyDelete