Wednesday, August 20, 2014

When People Won't Let You Write Stuff

I really wanted to write about a conversation I had last week with my work friend but he won't let me. I will say that it was about Wolf Packs so already I think you can see what you've missed out on. Instead I'm going to tell you a short story about something that I think I have already told you about but I am too lazy to go back and check. Also I have nothing else*.

So, it's not wolf pack but it is along the same lines of hardcoredness**. A long time ago my room mate and I decided to form a motorbike gang. Possibly after watching Sons of Anarchy for the first time. We had a bit of a falling out when we trying to decide who would be the leader of the gang. After we agreed on me, we had another falling out when I replaced him as my 2IC*** with Albert. Also we realized we (a) didn't have motorbikes and (b) couldn't ride them even if we did. The idea died a natural death although I continued to be in charge without him knowing.

The End****.

*Although, you know when you walk into work and your leg falls into a hole? Well that happened again.
**Frequently used (by me) to describe something that is very hardcore.
***Hardcoredness motorbike gang speak
****I hope you're happy work friend that is no longer my friend because you took away my creative freedom. Be careful or I'll ice bucket challenge you...


No comments:

Post a Comment