Friday, January 23, 2015

My New Favorite Thing

...photobombing people at The Grove, the outdoor mall by my house. It's filled with tourists who love to take pictures. So nice to see them creating those special memories with their families and loved ones. And me.
They didn't even notice me.  I had to climb inside the tree.  Photobombing Level: Extreme Xmas
Photo poses could do with some work, they're not even paying attention.  Made it easy to sidle on in.  Looks a little like I'm pickpocketing her.   I'm not.  Was just having a look.  That kid is trying to steal my thunder by walking ballerina style. Photobombing Level: 4 Best buds on a Park Bench (well, 3 and me in the garden). 
Awww...  Just the three of us.  Photobombing Level: Crate & Barrel
Hey...I'm coming too!  Also.  I am a giant.  Let's go get some sugar. 
Ok, I'm bored of it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment