Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Things I Have Done Lately

  1. Nothing. But I did a lot of it so I think a lot of nothing is something. So, it's not nothing.
  2. 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Of autumn leaves. I give this a difficulty level of: F*&$ing boring*.
  3. Not eat sugar. I read a new study that said it's no longer 21 days to break a habit. It's 66. I bet the same people that thought a 5 day work week was a good idea, came up with this. I have 59 to go. Another reason why I can't leave the house ever again. But turns out my desire for sugar is over-ruled by my laziness. So if I don't have anything in the house, I won't go and get it so I just go to bed angry. It's really doing wonders for me**.
  4. Started a 4 week Meditation course. Not as much napping as I would have liked. However, I really think this is going to help offset the sugar deprivation issues. I'm hoping that it'll turn into transcendental meditation where I can float on over to the store and get some sugar. It's good to have an end goal.
  5. Taught the cat to put his paws on my knee, step onto my hand with his hind legs and allow himself to be lifted up.  Somehow I feel like he has put one over on me.  Someone taught someone something.
*I usually do jigsaw's with my mother and sister-in-law and wine. It's a lot more fun. Not as easy as you think to do a jigsaw over Skype.
**So far I have noticed that I am angry, resentful and leaning towards eating the cat. My results appear to differ from everyone in the studies I've read.


No comments:

Post a Comment