Monday, January 26, 2015

Sugar...And The Lack Of

Good news - I can eat the cat food. No sugar anywhere in it. Feel a bit bad for Albert not having ever tasted sugar before. Going to give him some icecream tonight. Maybe cat nip is his sugar? Probably bad parenting to experiment on your cat. Don't want him to get diabetes, he needs to retain his slim 11lb figure so he can squeeze through the bars on the window and get out. Mama doesn't want a litter box.


Bit concerned about the tocopherols though.  You have to watch tocopherol consumption in cats.  Also, what are tocopherols?
On another note - I've now been sugar-free for 13 days. I feel amazingly wonderfully exactly the same.  So that's good.  Only now, all I can think about is sugar and not having it.  

It's also affecting my behavior.  And not in a good way.  For instance, I bought my nieces their Valentine's Day chocolate this weekend and normally I like to buy it, package it up ready to post, have emotional need for it and eat it.  Then go re-buy it again the next day.  And repeat.  Up to a max of 5 times.  This year, I had to post it off immediately in order not to fall into the same delicious pattern.  I don't like change, this is making me uncomfortable.  Thank god the 66 days will be up by Easter - I'd hate to buy just one lot of Easter eggs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment