Thursday, April 3, 2014

Business Cards I Am Having made

Not just business cards but wallet-sized cards for all occasion. I don't want to be caught short somewhere without the appropriate card to hand out.

For when someone does something exceptional:
Probably throw one of these puppies down on my yoga mat after a successful Downward Dog Or maybe just throw one out the window of my car after completing a day at work.  And by completing I mean just showing up.  I don't think anything else is needed.  Although would then have to hit myself with a "Don't Litter" card.
 For those people that park like this:



You would get one of these...



Compliment Type Cards:


Probably follow this one up with a
to myself

For boys.  Or myself.  On a good day.
 Job Related Cards:

Probably just use this as my resume.  You can't argue with "Everyone"
Hopefully I won't have to threaten anyone...


Successful cards for picking people up:

Preferably a gift...
 


Just generally useful cards:



And my favorite - stating the obvious:


And the reverse side...

No comments:

Post a Comment