Monday, April 7, 2014

My Weekend

For those who know me, you know I go pretty hard-core on my weekends* and this past weekend was no exception. The big news first. Vacuumed. Which I think we're all very happy about. Except for me who had to do it. Unfortunately, it wasn't all smooth sailing. I accidentally sucked up two of Albert's toy mice. The good news is that the house is clean. The bad news is the cat is very sad. The good news is I have more. The bad news is he doesn't deserve them until he learns how to vacuum since most of the mess was his.

But wait, I know you're wondering how much more I could manage to fit into my weekend but in fact, I did. I was doing the dishes when a glass that the dish-rack failed to hold onto when I threw it in there, jumped out and broke. Naturally I considered getting the vacuum out again but twice in one day is a bit much. So I swept it up and will just avoid that area of the kitchen until it's time to vacuum again.

I think I've discovered what I'm really good at. Taking something very insignificant and turning it into an even more insignificant big ball of nothing.


*This is true except for the part that isn't which is all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment