Friday, February 6, 2015

Super Bowl. I Don't Get It

I was going to write about Super Bowl but I realized my lack of knowledge might not make me the most informed person out there. Although that never stopped me before. So. 
I guess I will then.

First of all, let me just say that Super Bowl without sugar is just stupid. I mean I can give one of them up but not both. Sadly this year it was sugar*. And I love sugar way more than football...

Secondly. I don't understand why everyone claps for stuff that isn't a try**. If there are no points going on the board then you should reserve your applause. Unless someone catches it in an extreme way. Like, with their eyes shut, 10 feet in the air and with no hands.

Thirdly. I'm bored. Football is very boring - delicious sugary cocktails or wine would make it less boring. So would a cupcake. Water - even with a slice of lime - is working not at all.

Fourthly. Who won? 


Fifthly.  Let me tell you what "BeastMode" really is.  It's being in a bar with a bunch of people, not drinking or eating anything for fear that someone is trying to sabotage your sugar-free lifestyle***.  So take that Marshawn Lynch. 

*Which will never happen again. I'd pretty much give up football before anything else. Especially food related.
**Pretty sure this is not the correct terminology and I can't wait for people to correct me. Come on, people. I know it's called a goal...

***At least for 42 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment