Monday, March 9, 2015

So My Mum's Coming To Visit...

So my Mum's coning to visit and I'm very excited but I have so much to do and I'm worried that I won't get it all done. So far I have:
  • Bought new sheets and towels
  • Cleaned the house from head to toe including mopping the floors which I hate and dusting even the parts that are up high. Even though she's 5ft2, she knows if there's dust up there.
  • Bought flowers for all the rooms
  • Made her favorite muesli
  • Stocked up the fridge and pantry with groceries
  • Cleaned out a couple of drawers so she can unpack her stuff. Was going to give her some hanging room in the closet too but after careful examination of capacity, she will have to leave her stuff on the floor like I usually do.
She'll be here in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment