Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Shaming Albert - Part 2

At some point, I'm going to have to make a stand and stop being bested by a cat. He cares not all about being shamed. In fact I would say he is currently puffed up with pride. This has been a case of working not at all.


If someone is outside, I won't go out to poop.  I use the perfectly good floor.  And then I scratch at it as if I am covering the poop up with dirt.  Note: People are outside a lot and wooden floorboards do a bad job of being dirt.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Very very funny. I can't help but side with Albert. Do you think he could register a party in the NZ election? He'd win for sure. And he'd definitely bring new meaning to the concept of "Dirty Politics". Albert for PM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well he was born in the US so I think we'd have to address his right to citizenship first. Do you think if his mother holds a NZ passport, that would be enough? I warn you though - he's lazy and cares very little about politics. Also he hates anyone that isn't me...

      Delete