Friday, September 12, 2014

Tanning

Like I said in yesterday's post, I had a friend from Portland come and visit last weekend and as we were reminiscing, he reminded me how we used to go to a different place every Friday with another friend to test out the Happy Hours. Which is a very good idea and if anyone in LA wants to do that, call me. As we thought about the places we'd been to, we both recalled with great regret that we never went to a place across the street from the bar we were sitting in - Tub n' Tan. Take this as a lesson from me not to let opportunities slip by. If only we had gone tanning and then hot tubbing. Or hot tubbing and tanning. There didn't seem to be a particular order, I just know it was dodgy shifty and if there's one thing I know, you should always do dodgy shifty stuff. Not shifty dodgy stuff though because that's just dangerous.

Now I'm wondering if there are a lot of other things that could be combined with tanning. There is a place here in LA that combines spinning/pilates with tanning. Which seems very tame unless it's simultaneous. Does anyone have any interest in opening the folllowing with me - all of which will be required to be done simultaneously*:

  1. Tanning/Smoothie bar (Tan n' Taste)
  2. Tanning/ice cream bar (Tan n' Ice)
  3. Tanning/Twerking studio (Twerk n' Tan)
*I see absolutely no logistical problems with any of these whatsoever

No comments:

Post a Comment