Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Bear With Me...

Well I'm back but I'm not very happy about it. I'm even more unhappy about the fact that my blog appears to have made more money when I'm not posting. Just blank posts about nothing are apparently more popular than things going on in my life. Yet still not popular enough for me to retire.

There's no pleasing some people.

I have many stories from my holiday but since I am moving house yet again and in training at work on how to be a good manager*, I can't guarantee that I'm back on a regular basis. So hold your horses, I'll do my best but lets just keep the bar low.

On another note, if you want to help me move - bring donuts and coffee. Thanks.


*Just so we're clear, this is not corrective training because I am a shit manager. This is compulsory training even though I am a shit manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment