Monday, October 13, 2014

Moving...What Went Well

1. Nothing.

Is it standard practice for movers to show up an hour early and then when I agree to start (even though I haven't had my cup of tea which is actually a crime), they work for ten minutes before one asks to use the bathroom and has a 20 minute dump session in there? Could he not have taken care of that before they showed up? By my calculations, he had an hour in which to sort that shit (literally) out and still arrive at the time we agreed on...

Also, thanks for my enormous, shiny new BBQ that could feed multiple families. However, my neighbor would like you to put that back. Mine is the crappy one in the corner...

Sorry about the confusion at the storage unit - when you said you would call me when you got there, I thought you meant you would call me when you got there. Not that you would wait outside the facility and I would wait at the storage unit and then that I would eventually call you. Good job sounding surprised and nice move to extend your time so you could be paid more. Unfortunately, I was your client. And that makes me very annoyed. So, sorry about the lack of a tip. Other than the advice I gave to you.

Interesting tactic in asking for a Yelp review for a discount. Pretty sure that's not how Yelp is supposed to work. Also, you seemed surprised when I asked for one in return. What? I thought I was a very good customer. Everything was packed up when you arrived, you only had to move furniture, I did everything else. I moved to the end of my street, was on the ground floor and right next to an alleyway for you to park your truck. Could not have been easier for you.

Today, I need to continue to unpack. But first I have to go to the storage unit to get all the things you took there that clearly had a pink dot on them. Pink dot means new place. Orange dot means storage. We went over the system several times. I want to give you a Red dot.  Which means badWe didn't even come close to gold stars...

No comments:

Post a Comment