Friday, October 17, 2014

My Cat Is Not What He Seems

The color is rubbing off my cat. Every time he rubs his face and body up again the door jamb, he leaves black marks and I know he can't be dirty with the amount of time he spends cleaning himself*. I requested a black cat and I think I've been duped.

We had a long conversation last night about this fighting business as I noticed his ear was a little squished looking.  I asked him if he really thought he could lose another eye because there would be no going outside after that.  My advice, twist to the side so they get an ear or a leg.  We can work with that.

On a side note, I'm having a yard sale tomorrow so if anyone wants a bunch of crap that no longer works, is broken, out of style etc - come on by.  I'll give you the family discount.

*Also I let him kiss me and rub his face on mine so really hoping for the diagnosis to be some kind of color leaching rather than dirty grossness.

No comments:

Post a Comment