Wednesday, December 18, 2013

An Amendment to Yesterday's Post

Apparently there are some amendments/clarifications that I needed to make to yesterday's Naughty and Nice lists.
  1. Retraction: To the certain nameless person that did not sign contracts when they were supposed to, even though the contract was for them and I went out of my way to make sure they were legally covered. You know who you are. Thanks for signing your contract. You are no longer fired, however you are still on probation and the "do not fly" list. Let's try a little harder in the New Year - no?
  2. Replacement: The hammer that landed on my foot - you have been replaced by the drill that stabbed me in the toe.  I suspect collusion but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
  3. No Change: Parking Nazi person - you're right where you belong.  Forever
  4. Niceness: I was exceptionally nice yesterday so I now have a new pretty dress
  5. Addition: Cookies - sorry, I totally forgot about you, you should have come after cake.
  6. Switch: The Sons of Anarchy.  Apparently this is a TV show and not real so seemed a little unfair
  7. Dual Representation: Am putting myself on the naughty list.  In hindsight, I have done some bad things this year - did not work-out every day, did not share my cake, said bad words to other drivers and some other stuff that I can't talk about.  For fear of arrest and my mother's disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment