Monday, December 23, 2013

It's The Day Before The Day Before Xmas!

I'm on a boat. Sailing to Mexico. I am very international. I'm going to come back with the following:
  1. A tan
  2. A complete grasp of the Spanish Language
  3. A Xmas belly
  4. My own personal pinata, filled with chocolate, diamonds and a car.
  5. Bootleg Tequila*.
  6. A baby
  7. A baby burrito
  8. A zacahuil** - just going to pop it in my suitcase***
  9. Chihuahua's from Chihuahua for everyone of my friends. Going to ask for bulk discount. Then pop them in the post.
  10. A contract to be a cabaret singer on a cruise ship.****
*Or I might just buy some. I don't want to get arrested in Mexico. They're very threatened by New Zealand so I probably wouldn't last long in prison. Also, I don't know where to get bootleg tequila, I'm not sure of the quality and it just seems easier to buy it...also I don't like it.
**A Mexican tamale, three feet long and weighing about 150 pounds. I might get a dozen.
***Same with the baby. Burrito goes in my handbag for easy access.
****Let's be realistic. The other things probably aren't going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment