Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dating Things You Must Not Do*

Things you must not say or do to men after or during the first date:
  1. Do you want to get married in the Summer or Winter?
  2. Is that it?
  3. Huh. Not what I was expecting
  4. So it's just the 4 children then?
  5. I like you as much as won't freak you out
  6. eHarmony rejected me
  7. I'd like to go out on a second date but I don't like you
  8. Text them and declare your love immediately after the date ends. Or on a bathroom break during the date
  9. Post your imaginary engagement on Facebook after a successful first date
  10. Go home and watch TV with your cat. Because it was a better option
  11. Handstands
  12. Drug him
  13. Contact him in any way. Regardless of what you do, it will be wrong
  14. "Tell me about yourself?" "Well, I...". "You're the one!" 
  15. I had a great time on our date, unless you didn't, in which case, neither did I
Outfits not to wear on a first date:
  1. Fancy Dress of any kind
  2. Catsuit 
  3. Moose hat** 
  4. Fig Leaf
  5. Men: Wife beater (chesty bond in Oz)
Outfits to wear on a first date:
  1. Pants
 *I am guilty of none of these, except 1-15.
**I'm on the fence about this one.  I think it depends on the person and whether you can pull it off. As I did. The key is too look slightly startled.  But dignified.


No comments:

Post a Comment