Friday, December 6, 2013

Just wondering...

...why Trader Joe's uses two paper bags to bag groceries? Yay for paper but no yay for double bagging, that's for women runners.  Make stronger bags*. 

...why businesses warn you about a $25 fee for a bounced check? If the check bounces, chances are they don't have the penalty fee. You're never getting your money.  This is why you need to move into the 21st century and stop accepting checks.  Except mine.  You need to accept mine because I can't pay with my debit card because there's no money in my account.




...why no horses allowed?  It's a park - perfect place for a horse. Just another example of the oppression of man.  And horse.

...why you are here? (hoping for an answer that would stroke my ego). Oh, you came to see my suffering. Well, that wasn't it.

...why there isn't an app that will take an outfit I see someone wearing, find it, buy it and put it in my wardrobe.  With matching accessories.  Someone needs to get on that**.

...why camomile tea is called that when we all know its grass clippings in a bag.

...why the postage is more than the item?  Got my Mum a great deal on a sweater, reduced from $24.99 to $7.49. Cost me $20 to post it.  The only one making on this deal is USPS.  Or sucky sendy service as I like to call them.

...what that annoying beeping sound is? Must be something outside. It'll turn off eventually.  It's been 40 minutes and it's still beeping - I'm going outside to find it and give it/someone a piece of my mind.  Never mind, false alarm. Was the timer I set on my stove when I put the eggs on to boil.They're done now. Also a different color. That pot isn't going to work anymore.  But good that I know what it is now.  Was really starting to bug me.

...why?

*Yes I know, you all want to jump on me for not bringing my own bags.  Just so you know, I have about 8 in my car with very good intentions of using them.  Number of times I have remembered to take them into the store: Zero.

**Just FYI - that was my idea so I'm going to need half of everything once you develop it.  I think maybe there are physics involved.  So, I'm just gonna be the ideas man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment