Monday, February 24, 2014

Not Chelsea Handler

Don't even look like her other than we both have blond hair. But have been asked once in New York if I was her. To which I replied (in my New Zealand accent), yes. The fan seemed satisfied that she had seen a celebrity. I waved at her like the Pope and continued buying my lunch.

The other time was when I was walking into work - I walked past the studio where they film Chelsea Lately and there is an enormous poster of her. As I was walking, one of the Studio Tour trams came by and the announcer announced that there was Chelsea Handler standing outside her studio. A lot of people have a lot of pictures of not Chelsea Handler. I am in a lot of stranger's photos. This time I waved like a princess. 

Chelsea Handler.  Poses like a professional.
Not Chelsea Handler.  Looks dazed and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment