Tuesday, February 4, 2014

When Things Get Hard...I Come Up With Solutions

  • "Check Engine" light came on in my car. I tried driving around and wiggling the car in a zigzag-like way, in case the recent oil change shook something loose and made the light come on*. Didn't work. Just going to buy a new car instead.
  • Timer on dryer doesn't work. Just stopped using dryer. Put clothes in spare room and turned heat on high.
  • Plant died. Left it there as warning to other plants not to step out of line.
  • Hem fell down on dress. Gave it to Goodwill.
  • Cat lost his eye. Let him keep the other one.
  • No eggs left in the fridge.  Went without**
  • Got leg stuck in aerial silk class.  Hung casually upside down as if no big deal. Tried to look like I was meant to be there, which meant refusing offer of help to get down. I'm going to need someone to bring me a snack.
  • My teeth fell out in someone's ear***. 
I know, I know - this just had such a favorable response that I'm trying to work it into every post...
Basically, I don't care whether the glass is half full or half empty, I just want there to be wine in it.

*Hey - it could happen.
**And by without, I mean, drove to cafe and made them cook me eggs.
***I actually have no solution for this. Everybody loses. Except me cos lots of people want to look at this and I think that means - "cash cow"!

No comments:

Post a Comment