Friday, February 21, 2014

Earthquake Survival Kit

My sister-in-law and I have had a conversation several times about getting an Earthquake Survival Kit ready as we both live in very earthquake prone areas and think it would be an excellent idea. And then we don't. But it is a very good idea and one day we will be very sorry.

I've even gone as far as looking up what should go into a kit but seemed like it missed some essential items so I'm making my own list.  For the sake of this "experiment" I'm assuming that I am buried under rubble in my house*. 


If anyone wants me to make them an Earthquake Survival Kit, I will give you the Friends & Family discount of 1%.  Please let me know if you want it in Pink or Blue.

*Am unsure if it's lucky that I live on the ground floor so will not be collapsing with the house, however house will be collapsing on me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog. If you are looking for an earthquake survival kit, you've come to the right place. EVAC Kit and Survival Kit for Your Family, Designed and Made by U.S. Combat Veterans. For more info visit our website.

    Flood Survival Kit

    ReplyDelete