Friday, June 13, 2014

Brilliant Idea - Yet Again

Just had great idea - will watch DVR'd shows and randomly pause them to get great expressions on the actor's faces. Can then post them and make a lot of money*

Just did one. I'm bored.  I'm more of an ideas man than an action man.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lrbw4-vkFM 

Whilst this is definitely a great idea, it's more work than I thought and I can't make the TV screen paused picture get on to my computer so I can make money.  If someone wants this idea, I will sell it to you for $100,000**

*Not sure how that works.  Still think I am missing key piece of puzzle.  I post stuff all the time and I have not made one red cent...

**Ahh, this is how you make the money.  Flawless plan.  Can't wait for people to buy this idea.  

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, girl after my own heart. We ideas people are so misunderstood by those completer-finishers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly, we need to team up with our ideas and then find us some completer-finishers. Think that may be the way to make money. I quite fancy sitting around all day just thinking...

      Delete