Thursday, June 5, 2014

Online Dating - My Last Attempt: Part 3

And so we come to the end of my experiment. I'm a little sad that I won't be waking up to anymore gems but thankful that none of them got my number.

These fine gentlemen seem to be locationally challenged.

Oh good.  You go there and I'll continue to stay here in LA.  Where I live.  Which is what it says on my profile.  Auckland is short on pianists.  It'll be perfect for you.
Well isn't that nice and convenient. Only a 2-3 hour drive for me to go and meet you. 
Ok, so I know I said I wouldn't post pictures but this was just asking to be shared.  First of all, this is Take 2 - his first one was the same pose minus the underwear until the "powers-that-be" got wise and removed it.  He had six more just like this.  For an added bonus, read his profile below.
Not only is he gifted in areas, he is also good at most things.  Unfortunately he's looking for someone that is honest and sweet.  It would never work.

He wants nice, slow, honest conversation.  Sounds like a long evening.
This man is definitely the smartest of the lot.  I hate to disagree with him.  So I won't.
On the one hand, he's giving me a compliment.  On the other hand...
I wonder if I get additional bonus points to add to the "no kids" thing if I can actually swim.  Which I can.  We all learn how to in New Zealand - just in case we fall off our island.

I hate to reveal his user name because now you'll all want to date him.  Probably because of his ability to use logic.
This one totally threw me for a loop - his ability to string sentences together is marginal.  And I quote "Hello me meet to real me..." Seems clear.  And then he threw "scintilla" in there.  Where did he pluck scintilla from and actually use it in the right context? Followed closely by "...and a bit of classic rock would be as fine as in the book of yours."  Whose book?  What book are we talking about? 
I know he asked that I not judge him and I'm trying not to, this is more of a question.  Are you saying you have your kids name tattooed on your face?  Or your kids face tattooed on you?  In an undisclosed location.  Thanks for not judging nobody...
I think it's clear that my options are limited...

No comments:

Post a Comment