Monday, June 30, 2014

Meatless Monday

Did you know there is a global-wide organization that promotes going without meat on Mondays? It's now active in 34 countries. Apparently it's good for health reasons and the planet*. 

If I find out that someone has started Muffinless Monday's, Taco-No-Go Tuesdays, Waffle-Without Wednesday's, Tequila-No Bueno Thursday or Friand-Free Friday, the shit is going to hit the fan.  I am thankful there is no letter of the week that starts with "C".  Anyone trying to go global with a cakeless day of the week will wish they had never been born.  And will also be a recipient of one of my "looks".  Probably my "hi, sorry, but I really am not a huge fan of that idea, maybe we could compromise" look.  That's right, I can be very intimidating.

 
*To be honest, I have tried this but I found that too many lentils died in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment