Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Honestly, This Is The Last One...

Today is my last day ever in the online dating world. I'm celebrating by sharing these gems with you.


So this is nice.  Apparently he got mad that I didn't respond to his first pleasant greeting.  Over time I've learned that if you're not interested, you should just not engage as things can turn nasty as you try and explain why you're not actually in love with them after an initial hello.  Apparently they can turn nasty whether you respond or not.  If you're wondering why I didn't respond: 1. Lives 200 miles away 2. Is 27 3. Is looking for a "good christian woman" when my profile clearly says agnostic (possibly he thought he could turn me?).  Update on his love status: He has been banned from this site so will not be finding love any time soon.  No one calls me "bitch" and walks away without consequences...
There are a lot of things wrong with this.  No woman in their right mind is going to be attracted to a man whose screen name is "TOMCAT".  He claims to have an advanced degree - I'm willing to bet, it's not in Communication and does not involve the ability to write proper English.  Also, I deleted his email address but it's a "hot male" one.  Intentional pun or just a stupid man - you be the judge.  Finally, not only is he looking for a woman in his life, he is also looking for a fish farmer wife to labor for him.  
Really?  Yes, it did.  It was a f*%$ing long way.
Yes, I am sweet.  Except to the one that called me "Bitch".  And some others.  Dear.
Now I have dogs writing to me?  I've always wanted a husky.
Just the two requirements then?
And by "solid" do you mean you are a barrel of a man or you put in a solid performance?  Thinking of hooking him up with the guy above who's looking for a fish farmer wife.  Seems like this one has a lot of experience.
Thank goodness because I am not accepting applications from any weaklings.  I'll go as far as "strong as a St Bernard" but am really holding out hope for an Ox.  Also I like that his perfect match is very clearly spelled out.  You can have any other characteristics as long as you fulfill those.
Oh I don't know - maybe the next time you don't live 2138 miles away.  And yes, I know if I'm attracted to you.  I am not.
And for the finale. 
If anyone knows what this means, please advise.  I think the concept is there but the execution is not...

No comments:

Post a Comment