Friday, March 7, 2014

My Imaginary World...

Most of the time I live in the real world but on occasion, all the time, I live in my world. Which is imaginary and I always win. Also, I am beautiful, talented, sporty and my repartee is unparalleled. Sometimes I even give myself super tough nicknames like Rock, Ice, Sloan...and Steve.

I have imaginary competitions with girls that are trying to steal my imaginary boyfriends and we face off on various tasks and I am supremely good at all of them. And I have super cool speeches and comebacks and I always finish with "In your face, bitch". And I never run away and hide like I would if I did that in real life.  Also, these girls are having a bad day with bloat.  I am not.  Did I mention that my hair is super shiny?


Turns out I am awesome at hiphop dance-offs, parachuting*, pole dancing**, karate***, chess and high wire acrobatics.  Which is good because no one ever wants to battle me in my real world accomplishments.  Like Scrabble.  Which is a shame because (A) I am very good and (B) I have some pretty harsh "Yo Momma" scrabble disses****.  Also, my ability to...actually Scrabble was it.

Thanks to my friend, Pharnell Phyler***** for suggesting I write about this.  And for not laughing at my imaginary imaginings.  Much. 

*Even when the chute doesn't open because the imaginary girl who is trying to steal my imaginary boyfriends sabotaged me
**I do at least know the moves.  I just can't do all of them in the real world. 
***Pronounced the way Ross said it in "Friends".  Who knows what I'm talking about?
****I have no clue what I am saying..."Yo Momma so bad at Scrabble she thinks asdkljalsdqnweryuzsf is a word".   55 points.  Nice one, Momma.  
*****Anyone that thinks that is his real name will have to fight me in my imaginary world.  We will use nunchucks for that is the weapon to fight stupidity with.


No comments:

Post a Comment