Thursday, May 29, 2014

Attempting To Make You Laugh With One Sentence...And Then I Got Bored Because It Wasn't Funny. But I Put It Up Anyway...

Some days I just say #Supercallifragalicantspellthis*

I have a "leave me alone or I'll bite you" complex**.


I once participated in a lip synching group, people either loved us or hated us - or they thought we were ok.

I think that if your Facebook relationshop status says "It's Complicated", it might be because your boyfriend is from the future and just hasn't arrived yet.***

You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.**** 

Today I thought I might exercise so I had a bit of a lie down until it passed.

Not all people are annoying - some are dead.  

*Apparently it is defined as something to say when you have nothing to say. I use it in meetings all the time. Sometimes with interpretative dance. Have yet to be fired so I think it's really getting the point across. Which is that I know nothing and have nothing to say.
**Similar to my niece who used to hiss at people trying to compliment her on how adorable she was. We're clearly related. And not just because we're both adorable.
***Actually I think it means you are single and a stalker.
****Anyone else remember this saying? Was the most cutting thing I had in my repertoire for quite a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment