Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Juice Cleanses

Suck.

Last week I did one as an experiment - 8 juices a day for 5 days. Here are the flavors:

  1. Mildly yuck with a spicy finish
  2. Yuck yuck yuckety yuck
  3. Passable but will kill any disease within you.  Death by extreme ginger
  4. Vomity yuck
  5. Yuck with a hint of gagging
  6. Yuck and don't smell it
  7. Mouthwashy yuck
  8. Vegetable lemonade does not make it sound more palatable. Just be honest and call it a bottle of yuck
Spent a lot of time looking in the mirror to see if my skin was glowing. It wasn't. Possibly I couldn't see through the blinding pain in my head caused by the cruel separation of me and my sugar and/or caffeine.

By Wednesday I was unable to leave the house for fear of food falling in my mouth.



So this went well...prefer to go hungry than finish some of these.  Big bottles of gross.

On the plus side - I lost 400lbs. True story*

*Except for the part about being true.

No comments:

Post a Comment