Friday, December 19, 2014

So Long, Farewell!

I'm taking a break. I asked the blog elves to make like the shoemaker elves and come and write for me while I'm on vacation for Christmas. But it turns out, they're not real. So you get nothing. Don't blame me! Blame the fake not real elves and the storybook lies told to you as a child. Although I will admit it, was kind of a shit back-up plan.

Happy Holidays*, Everyone! That's very festive looking, isn't it?  


*Just in case you don't celebrate Christmas - don't want to alienate my Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim and Jehovah Witness followers. 

 I'll be back when I feel like it...

In the meantime, here's a selection of the things I thought most hilarious:
I don't think that will stop the cat.  I think you just created a challenge...
 


Happens to me all the time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment