Friday, December 5, 2014

Throwback Friday

Because I missed Thursday. I think Friday should be known as Throw Your Hands In The Air Because It's Friday and maybe Monday should be Throw-up Monday because well, duh, it's Monday and that always makes me want to vomit. Tuesday could be Throw Everything Away and then go get it again because it's only Tuesday and you probably still need it. Wednesday is definitely Throw Could Go Either Way.

Anyway, that's not what I wanted to write about. Just goes to show how easy it is to get sidetr...

Oh right, throwback Thursday that I missed. Was going to be all about my Thanksgiving this year - best part, someone serving me food and drink and doing the dishes afterwards. Worst part, gave myself a terrible food baby. Best part, bartender bringing me drinks when I gave him a special wink*. Worst part, realizing that my special wink is not actually sexy. Been using that for years. Best part, Uber taking me to restaurant and bringing me home. Best part for Uber was no one vomiting or peeing in their car. Worst part, I can't be an Uber driver because of my car. Apparently quirky cars are not considered. Best part, having a drinking/eating buddy. Worst part, no one was being responsible. We forgot to designate a responsible person for the night. Best part, stretchy dress. Worst part, didn't help. Best part, gave thanks to Albert for being a great cat. Worst part, he didn't return the sentiment.

*Had to actually explain that it was a special wink because he thought I'd had too many and was having a stroke and cut me off before I'd even had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment