Friday, December 12, 2014

Who Wants To See The End Result?


Am not a big believer in having everything matching. I think you should put as much on as you can with little regard for fancy ornaments. If you have ornaments from your nieces when they were three and six, they should have pride of place.
Clearly takes after her aunt - can you believe this is the work of a three year old?  The way the ornaments are placed on the star means something. I think she was trying to recreate an M&M cookie. 
More home-made greatness - some angels made a long time ago out of that shrinky-dink stuff.  
Nice lips, lady
Jesus. Face like a bashed crab, this one.  I don't think she gets a lot of angel dates.

Very serene.  Don't know if I would be with that haircut.  Although Marilyn mole is a nice touch.
Can't go wrong with a little Kiwiana...
This is a New Zealand Wood Pigeon or Kereru as we call it. He's looking a little nervous because Albert is eying him up and already smacked him a good one across the top of the head.
I don't know where these came from but they're shiny and sparkly, so whoever gave them to me, clearly knows me well.
Bug on a tree.  With glowing red eyes.  On second thought, this seems somewhat sinister.  But will leave it where it is because I am lazy and don't have back-up ornaments.
Seems a little more harmless.  Glowing green eyes just mean it's jealous of the other one's higher position on the tree.  Might have to take turn-about.
 And the crowning glory - the angel.  Because I don't have a Star, Albert wouldn't get up there and I have to go to work during the day.  Plus with the wobbly, leaniness of the tree, I think it might be an OSHA concern...
Hawaiian Angel - because it's the place of my birth.  Also we have the same hair, just a different color.  Kind of a big ball of fluff. Those look like skulls on her belt - which is not very angel-like.  Possibly "kills" in order to be supreme top of the tree angel?
And here it is - beautiful. Really showcases my artistic talent. Who else gets up in the middle of the night to see the twinkly lights on?
Shout-out to the wall for holding it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment