Friday, November 22, 2013

An Angry Post...

Dear Parking Nazi Person - sorry I don't know what your actual official title is so is it ok if I call you Parking F*&^%er? I'm so glad I was able to help you reach your quota this morning when you gave me a ticket for being parked on the street during street cleaning hours.

Because they're resealing all the roads around us, there was no where else for me to park so I was keeping an eye out so I could run out and drive around the block when the cleaner arrived. Instead, you arrived. And wouldn't let me move it, even though the cleaner wasn't even there yet. Because apparently you had already started the "process".

So, I am starting a new "process" and putting you on a payment plan. I will pay $5 every paycheck (every 2 weeks). Also I will stop wishing you harm because I am being the bigger person. Still the angrier person but definitely bigger because you were tiny.
When I tried to explain the situation to you, you agreed that it sucked. However you did not agree with me when I said you sucked. I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. Probably when you gave me a ticket. I thought about giving you a ticket. For the following:  
  • Double parking your official Parking F*&%er car to give me a ticket
  • Being unreasonable
  • Being unswayed by a woman's tears - what kind of animal are you?*
  • Not asking how Albert is doing
  • Having an ugly uniform, that was a bit tight
  • Being a bad driver - you had a boo boo on your car which means either someone give you a special ticket in the form of a dent or you are a bad driver. From the way you were printing the ticket, I could see you were a bad driver
But then I realized, all I had was a bit of paper, no fancy ticket writing machine and no uniform. So my ticket didn't carry a lot of weight. So, now I'm thinking of starting a new business - pre-printed citations for people who are being arses. First one is all yours. 

Sincerely,

Special K - I will not pay!**


PS. Where are you after 8pm when you let anybody park on my restricted parking street?  I wish I had your email address, I would send you emails every night.  With all the license plates of the offenders.  That might be nice, no?

*I didn't really cry, it was angry rage water. I did however, stomp and slam my front door. Which was ruined by the fact that he had already driven off.

**Well I will but what I wanted to write didn't rhyme and I'm not allowed to curse...

No comments:

Post a Comment