Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Aries Horoscope

Aries the Ram
Whatever - close enough.
Let me preface this by saying:
  1. I did not look at where Mercury is intertwining with Jupiter and whether anything was retrograde in anyone's full moon
  2. I don't know what my fifth house or my home sector in my Friday moon means and the fact that I have a tense angle betwwen the sun and Uranus is a little awkward.
  3. Apparently Saturday's full moon is in Capricorn. Which sounds uncomfortable for Capricorn.
  4. Given all of the above, I think I am supremely qualified to give advice and with just a small grain of salt, I think you can make it work for you too. Don't even worry if you're an Aries or not.
Today you will get up and go to work. The time will go very slowly until you go to bed. Then it will speed up. That's because Mercury is pissy with your sleep house being in Gemini's zone*. You may or may not find money. Probably not. Because of Uranus and stars not aligning. But next month will be better. Next month is always better but it never arrives.

Aries is a fire sign. This means you can light yourself on fire and it will not hurt. Go ahead and try. You will meet the perfect man. Then you will wake up. Your creativity house is at the forefront of Mars so you should definitely start a home decorating business.  Just quit your normal job and start doing this.  It will totally work out**. 

This is very true.  If you ignore me, I will ignore you back and I will be better at it.  I will ignore the shit out of you.
Also true - honestly I don't know why people think horoscopes are rubbish.  Just see above - ignore me and I will murder you.  And that will be a very hard lesson to learn.  There's very little coming back from murder.
*Makes sense. 
**Until Mars moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment