Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday*

Comes after Wednesday and before Friday. It's also the day of the week where I find I have no thoughts and have done nothing but work and yoga, both of which I have written about before. Incidentally, it also means Thor's Day which entitles you to go around and hit people with hammers. Some call it Friday Eve which is a ploy to make oneself feel better about the fact that it is not Friday at all. It's kind of a useless day that just reminds you that your week is still not over.
Are you going to be the one to say no to Thor?
*Honestly, I wouldn't even bother reading this.  Unless you're really bored.  In which case, as my mother used to say (and then I would say in return...):
  • Have a nice drink of water. Oh great idea, I'm so much less bored now.
  • Why don't you use your imagination. I'm imagining not being bored and it's really great.
  • Clean your room.  Generally not even dignified with a response.
  • Do you want to learn how to iron? Can I?  Add that to my resume of non-boring things.
  • Play a game with your brother.  I did.  I cut his hair and left it behind your bedroom door but you don't like me playing that game.
  • Go outside and run around.  In circles?  To a location?  Have you met me?  I read.  I don't run.  

No comments:

Post a Comment