Thursday, July 24, 2014

Viber

Who uses Viber?  Or WhatsApp?  Brilliant, right?  Makes my heart skip for joy knowing that I am texting and calling friends and family* all over the world for free and no greedy phone company is taking my money.

Right now my Mum is on an amazing European trip - I'm seriously impressed with all the places she has been to, the miles she has cycled and the experiences she has had**.  However, we're still working on the Viber part.  I get great messages from her describing her day and where they've been and then she sends a picture that she's taken.
"Look at this fantastic castle we cycled past today."
 Actually this is her cat, Gus - apparently waiting to be served and halfway through his glass of wine.  So, we're working on this and now that the trip has come to an end, she's pretty much nailed it, have not see this picture of Gus in the last 2 weeks.

And for anyone that thinks I'm being mean, I am very proud of her for doing this and mastering the technology now that she no longer has a flip phone.  But it's still funny... 

*Well, I called once. 
**Wine.  And castles

No comments:

Post a Comment