Thursday, July 3, 2014

Just Some Stuff

Had an interesting conversation with my boss yesterday - he was explaining a concept around career criteria and hitting a plateau which he termed as "Plateria". Things were going really well until I tried to outdo him and came up with "Crapeau". So, that was a short conversation. One of us wasn't very amused. One of us thought we were very clever and funny. One of us should shut up.  Both of us still have jobs, so that's good. 

On another note - I found this on Pinterest when I had a spare 4 hours the other day.  Pretty awesome - see, I'm not the only one whose cat's eye fell out.  I just went old school and tried to give him a patch, this person went a step further and gave the cat an eye.
Wearing patch...under duress.  And the promise of a new bike.  Just kidding, he doesn't want a bike, he wants a skateboard.

Genius.  If I tried this with Albert, both of us would have one eye and someone would be bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment