Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blog Stats Update

I woke up with a little bit of cholera this morning but I'm doing OK. This self-diagnosing on the internet is saving me a lot of doctor's fees.

Blog Earnings Update: Promise of 90c Fijian from my aunts*. Total of $1Canadian, $1NZ, $0.90c Fijian. Received: $0
*However since we are related, I feel like this is pity money and I have my pride. I'll take it. We are working on making the transaction happen - it's so amazing with all the technology in the world today, how easy it is to transfer money without ever leaving the house. Right now the plan is for them to put the coin in an envelope and post it to me.

Blog Asset Update: One Custom Cat Ramp, 2 Blinds in a box on the floor

Blog Health Update: Arm Tuberculosis with a bit of Cholera. As yet unconfirmed - Rabies. Partial lip removal

Blog Buy/Sell Update:
Sold - one bike, storage containers and a leaking pool.
Bought - I can't say as I'm supposed to be saving my money.
Yet to Sell - one desk. Excellent condition, excellent price**
** Not true.

Blog "Shrimp on the Barbie" Update: 4 requests to throw aforementioned shrimp on the barbie

Difficult Things To Do That Have Been Mastered Update: None.

Blog Friends I have Made Update: One***
***To be confirmed

Blog Level of Fame Attained Update: Level Mum.

Blog Demographic Update: The Google Stats are showing a strong presence in Alaska. Where I know nobody. I'm like "The Hoff" in Germany. But with pants.



No comments:

Post a Comment