Monday, September 16, 2013

Bold Claims - Signage Gone Wrong

Nothing says "Welcome" like barbed wire
Claim Verified: No

I'll tell you what it can't do, it can't make a blog pay your bills...
Claim Verified: No



Do not actually clean crowns.  Or tiaras
Claim Verified: No

If by "Majestic you mean "ordinary and same as everywhere else", then yes.
 Claim Verified: See above
 
Never heard of them in New Zealand.  Therefore, not world-famous
Claim Verified: No

Very true - I tried soliciting and I was asked to leave
Claim Verified: Yes

This building is very smart - it "allegedly" has a PhD.  Unclear in what field
Claim Verified: No

So I did and now I can't fit in these jeans.
Claim Verified: No

For the alcoholic in your life.  Unable to substantiate claim that recovery gifts were indeed "InStyle" as I have no one to purchase for...
Claim Verified: No

Marketing Campaign: Level No.
Claim Verified: Afraid to

I'm sorry, I didn't know we were doing this together.  I wasn't paying attention...
Claim Verified: No

I think they could have safely left out the "sex" part and still come to the same conclusion...
Claim Verified: Not in person because I'm not allowed to do meth but I'm going to say yes

I'm not sure how you measure this.  It was right next store to Gay Frisbee which seemed to be giving it a run for its money.
Claim Verified: No

Well which is it - shoe repair or keys?
Claim Verified: No

Difficulty of Reverse: High.  Duration of Reverse: Long.  Honking of Horns: Unnecessary.  We all know what we did...
Claim Verified: Yes

Do not actually clean villages.  And do not find it amusing to be asked...
Claim Verified: No

I checked and they clean other stuff too.
Claim Verified: Yes

As opposed to "Work Time Liquor" or "Day Time Liquor" or "Quiet Time Liquor"? 
Claim Verified:Yes

Hah! A Likely Story*. 
*Might actually be a likely story as unable to translate...

Are these the things you can get at this clinic?
Claim Verified: No - because I didn't want to try

"The Last Great Hamburger Stand"
I think not - this is right across the street and it has customers...
Claim Verified: No

Hi.  Come someone come and get me.
Claim Verified: Yes

Umm, looks above ground to me...
Claim Verified: No

More like: SQUEEZE BODY IN. JUST DO UP TOP BUTTON. TRY NOT TO MOVE. NOD SLOWLY. CRY

Claim Verified: No

No comments:

Post a Comment