Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dumb Stuff I have Done...Just This Week Alone

Today I drove to work with the emergency brake (handbrake for the rest of the world) on. That doesn't say a lot for me but it really doesn't say much for the EMERGENCY BRAKE. Basically just a stick that makes the car smell burny when it's on.

At work there is a lot of construction going on and when you drive into the parking garage, you have to go underneath some scaffolding that's forming a bridge with workers on it and over some metal plates. Today I thought I would carefully drive around the metal plates because I had a sudden thought that the edges might puncture my tire. Because of my careful maneuver, my tires were not punctured at all...and I didn't the hit the scaffolding all that hard.

Walked into a clothing store (Guess, actually), was walking towards the back when I saw this girl that looked exactly me. And then I hit the mirror. So did she. I brushed it off by examining the mirror quality closely and then sauntered away. No one was fooled. So I nonchalantly leaned over a jewelery display case right next to a fan and my hair went into the fan. I still have most of it. The fan has the rest. Can't go back there again.


Thought I could do yoga at home by myself - got into yoga position. Still there. 

On a side note, did an asset inventory of my kitchen cupboards: 17 round Tupperware containers, 2 square lids.

No comments:

Post a Comment