Monday, September 9, 2013

Self-Diagnosis

Dear Fan,

Sorry I didn't post anything over the weekend. I've got a problem with my arm - pain in the upper arm and wrist when I type or use the computer mouse. Luckily, I was able to save some money by using the Internet to diagnose my issue. Turns out I have Arm Tuberculosis. I think the arm can be saved but it was touch and go for a while. I might have to leave work. That seems to be hurting it the most. Chocolate is helping when applied directly to my mouth. Please send some. I'm typing this with my nose.

Anyway, talk to you soon, Mum.

kxx

2 comments:

  1. Your tb could be fixed by taking colloidal silver. Just don't take too much as you may turn a shade of smurf blue. According to Dr Google it seems like a cure all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well since you got it off the Internet, it must be accurate. Will just pop down to Target for some colloidal silver. Thanks!

      Delete