Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Treatment for TB

So, earlier today when I was at home, working from home. I went to the supermarket. Something went wrong with the traffic light pattern that I had memorized and I stepped out into the road at the same time as a car. No one was hurt but there was a lot of screeching and cursing. And he was mad too. He said some not very nice insulting things and it hurt my arm. My arm is very sensitive these days. I think it's the tuberculosis. It was 100% someone's fault.

The Doctor* gave me a course of treatment for my arm which I followed to the letter.



*Also, I am calling myself The Doctor now.


2 comments:

  1. Dude. What are you doing walking places in LA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The TB drugs made me do it. I'll know better next time.

      Delete