Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More Bold Claims and Signs

A lot of you are probably wondering - given that I work in the technology field - what kind of fancy digital camera I use for taking all my photos.  I call it my iphone.  Also you may be surprised to hear that I have no assistants and many of my photos are taken with my other hand.  Extensive training with Albert on when to push the button has resulted in a nap.  He's not good with buttons.

Not a bold claim.  Just 4 bison.  Because I liked them and it's my blog.

This never gets old.

Not true - there was a black and red one in the window.

Dear Pinks - who is making it "special" for you?  Aren't you making them?  Isn't it your hot dog stand?  Is there some unnamed third party that deserves all the Pink's kudos? Shouldn't it be that they are made "specially" for you or did that not fit on the sign? Or do you mean they are made "special" because you give each hot dog a lot of love?  This sign is very unclear to me.  I'm going need one of each to verify the signage.  With fries*.
*Very small print so that my trainers don't see it. Fries are naughty.

Did not change life.

Unclear as to which type of funk is being referred to.  It did seem a bit depressed and the man peeing in the corner helped give it a funky smell.  No sign of James Brown


I checked.  There was no magic.

Bigger and better than what?  A little short on details.  Note: This is the same store that promised magic so already I am skeptical about the validity of this claim.

You can't see all the writing but it says "Indian Cucina / California Accents".  So it's a blend of Indian/Italian/Californian cuisine which sounds like something I've never had before...

Only a sucker falls for this sort of deal**.
**Actually a good deal.
No work. No money. No nothing.

I did this.  Then I lifted a car off a child.  Then someone asked if I was 25.  I said yes. Next time will put clothes back on before attempting car thing.

Did not appear to be the ultimate.  Photo Bomb: Level McDonalds.
It occurred to me that I may get a bunch of free stuff from companies if I post their signs and demand verification.  Will add that to blog stats updates. Things I do not want from any of these signs:
  • Farts
  • Funk
  • Venereal Disease***
  • Meth***
***See previous post

No comments:

Post a Comment