Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Good Idea

Last night I had another one of my really good ideas. It will solve multiple problems - I will become very rich and be free to pursue my hobby of sleeping in and being up to date on every single TV show out there. I'm going to get some kind of award for lying on my couch and doing nothing for a very long time. Then I will get an award for creating a training program for cats. This will enable cats to cook their couch-ridden (by choice) owners a nice dinner, pour them a glass of wine (and top-ups), possibly even turn the bed down and give them a foot rub. The possibilities are limitless* and still to be explored. As the program has yet to be created.  I'm having trouble getting started.

But that's not even the idea I was thinking of - do you see what it's like to be inside my head with all these brilliant gems spilling out so fast that I can't even get them down before another one hits me?  Anyway, I digress.  Again.  My initial idea was to create my own dating app. It will be very successful**. The odds will be excellent as I am restricting the number of women allowed to join. To one***. Who's with me?  Sorry, not you, ladies.

*Currently a little bit limited since I'm having trouble getting my cat to even acknowledge me.  He was pretty busy though at the time so I don't blame him.  Also, I will have to make him some real hands.  I might not have thought this through completely.  God, I hope math(s) isn't involved...
**Except if it is not, which is highly likely given my business skills. And ideas.

***I don't have to spell this out for you do I? Fine.  The one woman allowed to join will be me.  And as the first adopter of this great app, I will waive myself the joining fee.  This is a pretty great deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment