Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Things That Are Like Crack Cocaine

  • Dates*. Dates are delicious. I never knew. I've wasted half my life not knowing about dates. I blame my parents for my lack of date education. Dates from the freezer are like crack cocaine**. If I knew what crack cocaine was like. It sounds very different to dates. Also I think dates are hard to inject. Because of the pits. 
*Just so we're clear about what kind of dates we're talking about. 
*Not this kind of date.  This is not delicious, although it does appear to be going quite well.  Hopefully it's not a first date - you shouldn't hold hands on a first date, he will think you are a whore...This looks nothing like my first dates.  Very little hand holding and cups of tea.  However, if you were to bring me some dates, I might hold your hand.

  • Cake. Obviously
  • Instant Noodles. It's one of life's great disappointments to me to find out how bad these things are for you.
  • I'm trying to think of things that are not food. It's not easy but I got one. 80's rock music. Who's with me?
  • Marshmallow Creme - sorry back to food. I think you're supposed to buy this for baking things, but I've never managed to get it from the jar to the mixing bowl. It always accidentally falls in my mouth.
  • The ocean. And not just because of cold beers and tacos waiting for me when I get out. I'm going to retire into the ocean.
  • Exercise***
  • Car Washes - I love riding through them, I love that I don't have to do it and I love how my car looks afterwards. I would love it even more if my car looked like a BMW but there are limits.
  • Shopping. For shoes. And purses. But that's all. Except for clothes. And accessories. Nothing else though. Maybe a little bit of cars.
**I don't know how one orders crack cocaine - I don't even know what it looks like or what you then do with it once you've bought it.  I am useless.
***Not really.  Although one time I got a runner's high out jogging but I also had a cupcake just prior so it's open for debate as to what really caused it.

No comments:

Post a Comment