Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Car Stereo Stuff

Things I turn my car stereo down for:
  • When I am going somewhere and am nearly there and I need to look carefully for it. Obviously turning down the radio helps. With my eyes. 
  • When there is a burning smell in my car. Which is usually only every couple of days. I need to turn the radio down so I can sniff and determine where it came from. Ears are very closely connected to nose...
  • When I am looking for something while driving. In the back seat*. I need to be able to hear what I am looking for.
Things I don't turn my car stereo down for:
  • Phone calls. I like the noise competition
  • Drive Thru's. I want them to hear my music and invite them to sing along with me...over the speaker.
*Just kidding, Mum, I would never do this. I would definitely have Albert take over the wheel first.

No comments:

Post a Comment